Sunday, 3 April 2016

Be patient My pets ... All good things come to those who wait at least with My blogs it does

Well Hello there
My ...
lovelies have your missed Me ?

I'm sure that you have and I would like to give you some peace of mind ...
Here is the updated info re My blogs ....

It seems a nasty complaint  was made about Me and My blogs and this is why Google have taken some action against Me = see I was right wasnt I about having foes in My life ...
Well it comes with the territory and like with everything that some people do against Me it only works against them in the end because i am not going any where and silly attempts like this to upset My life only make Me so much stronger ...
For example in this case with My blogs issue of the complaint I am soon going to have a fully developed internal blog system , which means I wont be controlled by anyone and I can  write anything I want and post any photos now that I want ...
Total freedom without having anyone tell me what I can and cannot write .
So typically I want to send out a massive thank-you to ALL My  trolls , haters and psychopaths , really you are one of the main reasons I am the happy and  successful babe that I am today . I pride myself on being a decent and honest babe, however I can see that I am a little weird in a way that I feed off negativity, where a lot of others would get hurt and even give up - I feel inspired and energized to do even better  ...
Looks forward to even sexier and outright blatant blogs in the not too distant future .
Kisses from Mistress Eve XXX